BMC’s Control-M solution, available on-premises or in the cloud, is a powerful digital business automation solution that automates job scheduling and workload automation, helps manage big data workflows, supports managed file transfers, and enables faster application change and deployment through a Jobs-as-Code approach.
When investigating automation solutions it is important to take reviews and ratings into account. This post is a roundup of user reviews, analyst reports, customer stories, and more to help you determine if Control-M might be right for your business.
Try Control-M: 30 day free trial
TrustRadius is a leading website for business software users to share real-world insights through in-depth reviews and networking.
TrustRadius recently published a report based on 28 ratings and 34 in-depth user reviews of Control-M on TrustRadius.
The overall TrustRadius score came out at an 8.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews.
The Control-M Rating Summary shows high marks across the board with very high ratings in Likelihood to Renew and Recommend:
The Feature Rating breakdown shows highest marks in Multi-platform Scheduling and Central Monitoring:
Download The TrustRadius Report
IT Central Station
IT Central Station has been called “The Yelp for Enterprise Technology” by The Wall Street Journal for crowdsourcing enterprise tech reviews. The site has a dynamic community and offers objective feedback on all things IT.
IT Central Station has 22 reviews for Control-M with an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Source: IT Central Station 5/3/2017 https://www.itcentralstation.com/products/bmc-control-m
EMA Radar for Workload Automation
EMA’s rigorous Radar for Workload Automation is based on a survey of 600+ data points. All questions for the survery were based on customer feedback and responses from vendors.
Control-M was awarded the highest cumulative score and named a leader in the 2016 EMA Radar Report for Workload Automation.
According to the EMA Radar Report, “BMC has a strong history in workload automation and is one of the best-established vendors in the market.”
Download EMA Radar Report
BMC customer stories
BMC customer stories offer a glimpse into digital business advantages enabled by Control-M.
Explore these Control-M customer stories:
- Raymond James Financial: Raymond James Financial manages $500B in customer assets with optimized workload automation
- Ingram Micro: $46.5B technology products distributor automates 900K batch transactions with Control-M
- Navistar: Leading commercial truck manufacturer harnesses big data to improve efficiency and uptime
- Unum: Multibillion dollar insurance provider cuts batch service requests by 60%
- University of Connecticut: University taps BMC for robust batch processing across integrated systems
- Hong Kong Air Cargo: Workload automation helps move 3.5MM tons of air cargo annually
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida: Workload automation helps healthcare provider cut batch failure rate by 50%
TechValidate is a market leader in surveying and analyzing verified customer data. TechValidate has surveyed more than 1,300 Control-M customers and users, collecting nearly 10,000 data points.
Some of the key findings from TechValidate include: