How many times have you needed to make changes to multiple job definitions, like changing a host, or changing the settings on your Agents? Are you aware that you can perform these mass updates easily in your Control-M environment?
If you’d like to learn how to perform these mass updates, join us for this Connect with Control-M live webinar on Wednesday, October 26th . Cody Belcher will demonstrate how to:
- Perform mass updates to job definitions using Find And Update
- Update ‘Run as’ users’ credentials
- Change Agent parameters in batch
- Perform job definition updates with EM XML utilities
- Update conditions, resources, and host groups in batch
Don’t miss a live demo of these capabilities. There will be a Q&A after the demo. Register now!